Level 7 Extended Diploma is a 120-credit graduate equivalent course, and covers key areas of management such as Finance, HR, Marketing and Personal Development and prepares learners for a range of careers. Modules and assignments of the Level 7 course are equivalent to Master’s Degree.
This course consists of 30 interactive modules and 8 written assignments, with approximately 40 guided learning hours per module.
- Qualities of Effective Leadership
- Developing Interpersonal Skills
- Motivating and Influencing People
- Making Decisions
- Creativity and Problem Solving
- Studying and Using Management Theories
- The External Operating Environment of Business
- Culture and Ethics
- Governance and Directorships
- Analysing the Competition
- Marketing Strategy
- High Performance Sales
- E-Marketing Communication
- Customers and their Needs
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Recruiting and CPD
- Measuring and Rewarding Performance
- Interpreting Business Accounts
- Tools of Financial Analysis
- Managing Cash and Working Capital
- Exercises in Quantitative Techniques
- Impact of Technology on Business
- Innovation and R&D
- Implementing and Managing Quality Systems
- Strategic Planning Tools
- Strategic and Systems Management
- The Business Plan
- Developing High Performance Teams
- Managing Projects
- Strategies for growth
Age: 23 or above
- A university graduate who is 23 years or above; Or
- A non-university graduate who is over 24 years old, and with at least 5 years of managerial experience.
Upon completion of this course, students will receive a Level 7 Business Strategic Management qualification approved by ATHE that is fully governed by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
Students can progress to an MBA Top-up or will then be able to apply for a PhD in a range of UK Universities or equivalent.
Successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management will help to develop skills that are useful in a range of positions:
- Management accountant
- Management consultant
- Risk manager
- Systems analyst
- Retail manager
- Logistics and distribution manager
This course is delivered via our online Learning Portal. All course materials are available online.
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Bank Transfer
Once a student is registered we will allocate a tutor to guide the student throughout his/her studies.
The tutor will be available via email and via Virtual Learning Environment. The tutor will guide and support the students till the given assignments are complete and submitted.