The Level 4 and 5 IT and Computing Diploma is a 240-credit course. It includes 10 modules and written assignments at each level.
Develop your skills in IT and Computing from home and achieve an Ofqual regulated Level 4 and 5 Diploma in Computing.
The course is designed to equip you with the skills you need to Top Up to a full Undergraduate Degree and go on to become an IT professional.
Level 4 Module Listing
- Introduction to Computing
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Databases
- Requirements Engineering
- Systems Analysis and Design
- E- Commerce Applications
- Human Computer Interaction
- IT and Society
- Information Systems Project Management
- Management Information Systems
Level 5 Module Listing
- Innovative Technologies in Computing
- Computing Research Methods
- Software Development Methodologies
- Computing Project Planning
- Strategic Management Information Systems
- Ethical, Legal and Professional Issues in IT
- Network Design and Management
- Web Based Development
- Cyber Security
- Advanced Databases
The course is valid for 12 months, however, students can complete their course as soon as they submit their assignment. The assessment will take 24 hours. So if there is a job opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply for this prestigious course.
Age: 18 +
- For level 4 requires a full secondary education, equivalent to completion of A-levels.
- For level 5 requires a student to have completed Level 4 (the first year of a degree) or equivalent.
Upon completion of this course, students will receive a Level 5 Business Management qualification approved by ATHE that is fully governed by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
Learners will then be able to apply for the final year of a Bachelor Degree in a range of UK Universities. Alternatively, students may choose to study our Level 6 Course
Whilst studying this course students will develop their skills in programming, systems analysis and design, software development.
There’s lots of variety on offer for those looking for IT graduate jobs:
- Application analyst
- Applications developer
- Business analyst
- Cyber security analyst
- Data analyst
- Database administrator
This course is delivered via our online Learning Portal. All course materials are available online.
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Bank Transfer
Once a student is registered we will allocate a tutor to guide the student throughout his/her studies.
The tutor will be available via email and via Virtual Learning Environment. The tutor will guide and support the students till the given assignments are complete and submitted.